What tool can companies use to face unforeseen situations?
Being at the head of a company means navigating an ocean full of uncertainties and constant challenges. Among the greatest dangers are those that put financial stability and operating capacity at stake. This is exactly what an uninsured company faces.
Some of the insurance that every company must have are:
1. Civil liability insurance: which covers legal expenses and damages caused to third parties, such as customers or suppliers caused by the company's activities.
2. Workers' Compensation Insurance: Covers medical expenses and lost wages for employees who are injured or ill due to their work.
3. Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance: Provides financial benefits to employees in the event of death or long-term disability.
4. Health insurance: covers the medical expenses of employees and their dependents.
5. Unemployment insurance: which provide economic benefits to employees who have been laid off from their jobs.