What is a marketing consultant?
A marketing consultant is a person with a strong marketing background who uses their extensive experience in marketing to help businesses shortcut the marketing process.
Why choose The Rico Group?
We are truly your bolt-on marketing department. Our enterprising approach to developing full-service marketing programs has helped a variety of B2B businesses generate new leads and steadily grow. We’ve helped many companies gain more profitable customers by building & managing a marketing process with measurable ROI.
Typically, a marketing consultant will:
- Review your recent yearly sales, lead generation techniques, and current marketing processes to help you make adjustments where needed,
- Work closely with you to identify opportunities in your marketplace,
- Help you develop strategies to accomplish your overall sales goals.
Why hire a consultant?
- Get a Fresh Perspective: A consultant experienced in your industry can see things more clearly, without being swayed by any internal or personality conflicts that may be present or arise, since they are not caught up in any internal office politics. You can get an unbiased and totally fresh look into your business and your current marketing efforts.
- Specialized Skill Set: Quickly target specific areas that need addressing without wasting any time, money, or resources.
- Short-Term Commitment: An experienced consultant is often hired to solve a specific pain point in a relatively short period of time. You use their services for things such as refreshing your company’s message or helping with a seasonal advertising campaign. Once the specific project has ended, your contract with the consultant can also come to an end. This saves you both time and money, as well as prevents over-hiring of staff you don’t need long-term.
- Time & Money Savers: They can help you save a lot of time and money finding the source of your marketing problems and providing the proper solutions to fix them.