How to manage the rising cost of doing business
16 Nov 2022
Data from Barclaycard’s latest SME Barometer has shown that the economy is seen as the greatest challenge to small business owners over next 12 months, alongside increased costs and inflation.
With 59% of SMEs anticipating a decrease in customer spending, businesses will need to look at ways to reduce their expenditure in the face of mounting pressures.
In this session, Colin O’Flaherty, Head of SME at Barclaycard Payments, will explain how SMEs can reduce costs while still delivering a level of service, and a price point, their customers expect. Join the seminar to understand:
- How to increase profitability through customer loyalty
- The payment solutions available to help reduce customer friction and increase sales
- How to remain competitive and manage price increases with the customer in mind
- The tools and products available to help you take control of your cashflow
- How to reduce eCommerce abandon rates and the solutions that can help you
- The tools available to help harness customer data and better predict future demand